Installing a portable air conditioner is no longer a difficult task. In certain cases, installation is much easier than installing a window AC unit. Based on how and where you install the unit, you only need to spend 15 minutes on the whole process.
However, there are various other options too, which will be mentioned below:
It is important to consider the area you want to cool in the room because portable air conditioners do not work like central air conditioners and that is why your portable air conditioner will not be able to cool the entire house. If you are looking for the air conditioning installation and repair services then you can check out this source https://www.lcmair.com.au/.
To install a portable air conditioner, you must do the following tasks:
1. First, unpack the unit and make sure you have all the necessary components. Often, things may be misplaced and if something happens like this then you should contact your place of purchase and get a replacement for the missing part if any.
Image Source: Google
2. In many cases, you need to keep the machine upright for some time to let the refrigerant settle for delivery.
3. Look for ways to exhaust pipes to emit hot air outwards. In some cases, you might not have a window, so in that particular situation, you need to find a way to expand the exhaust pipe and in an intense case, make a hole in the wall for the exhaust.
4. Well, just in case, you use a window then use the window slider-kit and place it on the inside of the window. You can use the slider to adjust the width to fit the window.
5. Your portable air conditioner must be connected to the 1-end drain hose. In some other models, you might find two hoses.
6. Other parts of the drain hose must be connected to the window panel equipment or exhaust holes that you have made.