Event tents are the most versatile temporary structure in the market. Gone are those days when we are having the perfectly flat surface tents with extra space for guy lines. Now tents are available in new designs, colour, textures, they can be constructed anywhere.
Today event tents can be erected on any type of surface and don’t require the extra guy lines space. This makes them ideal for army tents rentals. The best part is that they are affordable to just about everyone and there is an option of purchasing or renting.
In this article, we will discuss the pros and cons of rental tents in great detail.
What you intend to use the tent for?
This is the basic question that you have to decide before renting any tent. The basic idea behind renting an event is because you have temporary needs so it may not seem worth the extra money to purchase a tent. If you are using army tents for:
- Wedding or reception
- Birthday parties
- Corporate picnic…and so on
Pros of Rental Tents
- If you are using an event military tents for a one-time event such as a wedding or party, then renting will save your money.
- If you don’t have a place for storage, then rental tents will allow you to use the tent and give it back.
- You don’t have to worry about providing maintenance on the rental tents as once you’re finished with it, just return it.
Cons of Rental Tents
- If you require your rental tents for more than one occasion or for the extended period of time then it can add up in cost.
- You have to order your tent in advance.
Should you buy or rent a tent?
This question will entirely depend on your needs. Both are great options depending on what you are using the tent for and how often you will be using it. For some, it will make sense to simply rent an event tent as needed but for others, it only sensed to purchase and always have at fingertips when needed.
Event military tents are a wonderful addition for any outdoor event and need to cover. Read this fantastic post to learn how to buy a tent in great detail.